Client Needs & Objectives
Our client was the Financial Reporting Department of a major global CIB. As an international bank doing business in the US, the CIB must adhere to US GAAP standards.
The Financial Reporting Department is responsible for ensuring and maintaining an adequate level of US GAAP knowledge.
As a result, the client required the following assistance from CH&Co:
- To prepare the appropriate training material;
- To coordinate and conduct the training sessions to the target audience;
- To transfer knowledge to key Finance personnel.
Phase 1: Prepare the Training Material
- General IFRS to US GAAP training material
- Specific US GAAP topics
Phase 2: Coordinate & Conduct Training
- Develop training calendar
- Determine target audience (mandatory / optional)
- Coordinate and perform initial training sessions
Phase 3: Train-the-Trainer
- Conduct “train-the-trainer” sessions
- Knowledge transfer to key Finance personnel